Save Our Home AZ
We are excited to tell you about a program in Arizona that helps homeowners who have had a reduction or loss of income. That program is called “Save Our Home AZ”(SOHAZ). The State of Arizona has made up to $100,000 available for each homeowner who qualifies. This money is assistance for you and is offered in several different ways for eligible homeowners
We Are Here to Help
Genesis Housing Services (formerly HUD Approved) is a non-profit 501(c)(3) counseling agency. Our mission is to facilitate and provide a full range of education, training, resources, loss mitigation, debt management, financial fitness, and/or counseling as it pertains to housing and/or financial related issues.
With our wide knowledge in housing and financial management, we care about you, who have or facing financing difficulties and even if you just want to keep more of what you earn. We provide the needed counseling and financial help that is within our reach. In addition , we educate you on how to live within their your means and hence preserve and improve your financial future. We are experienced in most all financial matters we are available to help guide you through the land mines you may be facing in your financial life.
Specific to your home, we provide the following housing counseling services:
• Pre-foreclosure counseling.
For those who may be wondering how they will make their home loan, or mortgage payment and what to do. Homeowners facing this will be educated and advised about the options that are available. Learning what your rights are as well as the lenders. Our through analysis of your situation will help you gain confidence that you can make it through this and with the knowledge you will have a action plan will be developed for you to follow, as we walk with through this very difficult time. Our services in this category are free to such homeowners. We dedicate our resources and counselors to assist you in keeping in your home, making changes or modifying your loan, letting your home go, all the while giving you the information you need to make the best informed decision for you and your financial future.
• Pre-purchase counseling.
For those who are looking to buy home and want to be educated about the process so to make the best decisions for themselves while purchasing a home. We teach, guide and provide you with information on how to make a wise, manageable and clean purchase of a home. Including reviewing the documents that are used in a real estate transaction. Our counselors do not stop there. Once you make the purchase, we will be available to offer more advice on how to grow your financial future so you will have enough money to live on when you retire.
• Post-purchase counseling.
For those who want follow up ideas and support as how to manage and maintain ones money as it relates to a home and making sure they in a position of the possibility of losing your home. We understand that some homeowners might have problems with refinancing or taking an additional loan, deciding if and when a discussion we will guide you through is. We listen to you and help come up with a plan concerning your financial life.
We are at the front lines, in ensuring that homeowners get the best financial advice in keeping homes. This explains why the States of Arizona has the SOHAZ program in place. This is specially designed for those who have lost their income or have their income has been reduced. Many homeowners in Arizona have or are facing problem. We, at Genesis Housing Services, have set up this program for the betterment of such families. This program may help you as the State of Arizona has set aside up to $100,000 to help same your home, if you qualify. This program is designed to help families that are underemployed and unemployed.
This amount, in assistance, is offered to homeowners in several ways:
• One part of assistance will pay your full monthly home loan payment to your lender on your behalf. Or, you may be required to pay a portion of your payment and the State will pay a portion. Thus you and the State the share in making the full payment to your lender. Either way you will save your home. This assistance can last up to two full years allowing you to gain full time employment again. This relieves the pressure of not know how you will make the payment, all the while can help save your home. As with all of the SOHAZ assistance, you must meet the qualifications they have established
• SOHAZ program can help by the possibility of settling your second mortgage in full, if you have one. To qualify, your situation must meet the qualifications of the program.
• If your situation calls the sale of your home and you owe more that the value of your home, you might qualify for what is called “Short Sale” assistance. The SOHAZ program can give you $4,500 to help with your move and any other costs.
• Those homeowners that qualify for HARP 2.0 refinance, SOHAZ assistance would provide up to $100,000, paid to your current lender, to pay down the balance of your current loan so you can get a new loan at a lower rate and lower balance. Thus saving your home. This is known as principal reduction.